Thursday, February 09, 2006

CROSSROADS...?

Have you ever felt like you were standing at a crossroad or teatering on the edge of that cliff ? If you didn't choose wisely it could all go wrong or get you no where fast!
Lately, that is the way I've been feeling. I don't really want to go right or left, but making my own path straight thru the middle is sure sounding good. Problem is, I just don't seem to have the umph to just jump in blind folded anymore. I seem to be overly cautious and questioning everything. I just have this strong feeling that if I choose incorrectly, it could cause all kind of chaos(not that my life isn't already that way at times). I guess that is why I've been so hesitant lately.
Oh well, enough of me for now. How are things out there in the world ? What are your thoughts and opinions for the day ? Where are you headed in life and where have you been ? Some positive feedback at this point would be welcomed.
Till next time, good night and sweet dreams !

No comments: