Tuesday, January 17, 2006

SONG FROM LONG AGO...

*Please keep in mind when reading this, that it was written many years ago by two teenagers, who were experimenting with different lyric styles." Nothing is meant to be offensive or derogatory to anyone!
"Fire & Ice"
I am the Fire.
I always get what I desire!
To me, money is the ultimate objest,
All other material things, I reject!
I am hot to touch and I don't ask for much.
Just a man who goes slow!
So come on Ice, show that you are good to go!
I am the Ice.
I am twice as nice.
I am just like the narcotic!
I ready, aim and demolish my target.
I play things cool and go by own rules.
I'll freeze all of my opposition
Cuz' I'll take a stand on my position!
Together we are the ultimate team,
We are the stuff that is in your dreams!
Don't be fooled by our pretty faces
Cuz' we'll put you in your places.
When we play, we win , Always have & always will
We both carry 45's and we shoot to kill!
I've played this game all of my life
Ain't settlin' down to be no mans' wife!
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!
Cuz' you'll be the one I'm ditchin'!
I happen to enjoy my occupation,
Shut up Boy or I'll cure your situation!
As everyone knows, I'm independantly wealthy,
Bitch, get out of my face and don't mess with me!
In this business, things are always the same
It's like Russian Roulet, just a game!
To live or die is the question
So don't point that gun in my direction!
If you do, 6 feet under is where you'll reside!
So get out of my face, cuz' I have the home girls & boys on my side!
Yo, Ice! She's just talking shit!
I'll burn her down, bit by bit !
You see hoe, life is like a play,
It changes plots everyday.
Your life is a comedy
Which is about to become a tragedy!
We are Fire & Ice, totally opposite,
But we have the same requisite.
Together in life and to go far,
Because Fire & Ice is what we are!
(Originally written by and dedicated to :Fire {You know who you are!})

2 comments:

Andrometa said...

If I could have ½ that much attitude as an adult!! OMG!

Andrometa said...

I just read your intro again and thought, "not meant to offend anyone except those people in H.S. who gave those two teenagers such a difficult time for being different.